Physical activity and Zumba classes
This program is aimed at improving healthy lifestyle practices, namely increasing physical activity and encouraging healthy eating behaviors. The program consists of 5 weekly class sessions designed to promote healthy lifestyle changes including nutrition and physical activity. The classes will each include:
- A 30 minutes interactive education segment focused on nutrition and physical activity led by the health educator
- a 15-minute physical activity
A 15-minute cooking/taste test demonstration led by the health educator.
Get In Touch
Mission: Promoters for Better Health is an organization of community leaders invested in their communities, by promoting safe neighborhoods, strong families, and a better quality of life.
This organization’s Vision is to bridge the clinical aspects of medical care directly with underserved populations, while strengthening the community and empowering community members.
MEET OUR DIRECTORS
- Alejandra Martinez -Executive Director
- Board of Directors:
- Salvador Armijo,-President
- Debra Porada- Vice President
- Michelle Bernardino- Treasure
- Mayra Serrano- Past-President
- Nayar Brera- Secretary
Wells Fargo Bank Account number: 5206124462